Brunello di Montalcino Small Group Tour from Siena
Discover Montalcino and its Wine Cellars, the most sophisticated expression of Sangiovese in Tuscany.
An Enchanting Medieval Walled Village, located on the South of Siena overlooking the Natural Park of the Orcia Valley, with a majestic fortress, surrounded by its walls like an ancient castle.
The King of the Sangiovese was born here in Montalcino in 1888, thanks to Ferruccio Biondi Santi the first wine producer using only Sangiovese Grosso vines.
So the name Brunello was born in the IX Century here in Tuscany where this autochthonous vine started to be called Brunello. The wines produced in Tuscany are a real piece of hearts, under the D.O.C.G. Italian category reflect an important expression in the Italian wine world, it can be produced only around the hills of his municipality rich of minerals, like sandstones and volcanic origin, because of the Amiata Mountain, the silent inactive ancient volcano.
What the Tour includes
- Real full-day tour 8/9 hours
- Selected Boutique and family wineries
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting and food pairing during the testingsT (at least at the first winery)
- Always Franco as a tour leader and or driver
- Max professionality during the tour
- Special full Tuscan lunch included choosing the top selected restaurants or experience at the winery with private cook.
- Vegetarian or vegan food option always available, once you let us know in advance
- We find always the most panoramic roads or special spots take unforgettable pictures
- Assistance for the wine shipping
Dynamic wine tour of 3 selected family wineries, with at least 3 wines for every tasting, the visit will be led by Franco and the members of the winery always available with the customers.
The private visit always includes the visit in the wine cellar, often with the chance to meet the wine owner of the farm.
Every winery will offer a private shipping service if our customers will be interested in shipping the wine, we can help you to find the most convenient solution.
Pick up and drop off for the small group tour
Pick up from 8:30 am to 9 am, from your hotel in the city of Siena.
If your hotel is not in Siena, in the province or in another city but you like to join us, just let us know so we can find out the best way for you to join us or if it is possible to pick you up.
* if you are staying out of Siena, please contact us before to book, we can tell you if it is possible and the price for the pickup or a convenient option for you to reach us in time.
* Special requests:
for special requests please contact us let us know in advance
* Food issues or allergies:
Please let us know if you have any food issues or allergies once you decide to book the tour.
People love our wine tours !
Over 1000 reviews on TripAdvisor, hundreds of thank you messages on Facebook ... our goal is to make you spend a unique and unforgettable day, discovering the most reserved cellars, unique wines and breathtaking landscapes.